Tagged with: Brand Monitoring
The Aberdeen Group has released a new research study called Brand Reputation Management: Using Online Monitoring to Protect the Company’s Crown Jewels
As a leading company providing social media monitoring we support the growth of the research and sharing of information in the field of online brand monitoring.
Here are a few tidbits from the study:
*Class determinations for this study are based aggregate web performance scores. Best-in-Class companies consistently use more monitoring services.
- Best-in-Class companies are 2.4-times more likely than Laggards to improve year-over-year performance in customer retention rates. On average, Best-in-Class companies improved customer retention rates 11%, compared to 1% for Laggards.
- Best-in-Class companies are 400% more likely than Laggards to improve year-over-year performance in return on marketing investment (ROMI). On average, Best-in-Class improved annual ROMI rates 16%, compared to a 1% improvement amongst Laggards.
- Best-in-Class companies are 16-times more likely than Laggards to improve their ability to protect online brand reputation.
- Best-in-Class companies are 2.7-times more likely than Laggards to improve customer satisfaction. On average, Best-in-Class improved year-over-year customer satisfaction levels by 14%, compared to a 3% improvement amongst Laggards.
Results like these add proof to the pudding we’ve been dining on for years, that listening to customers and responding to their need leads to a more engaged, satisfied and loyal customer base.
Access to the report is free until July 3 (just requires a registration), simply click here to download your copy.
On Wednesday, April 22, 2009 Rob Key will leading a Vocus webinar on “Monitoring the Social Media Conversation from Twitter to Facebook.” With Jenna Petroff, manager of PR for Hardee’s at 2:00 p.m.
Together they will cover:
• How to positively impact your company’s online reputation
• Monitor your online reputation – and that of your competitor’s
• Uncover potential sales opportunities for your company
You can join us for the Free Webinar Here
He had this to say about it on his blog:
“I’ll be appearing on a panel led by Susan Getgood discussing blogger relations with a focus on my work with Converseon client Graco (who received a commendation of excellence for blogger relations in the 2008 SNCR awards).
We’re also going to cover the FTC’s proposed regulations on online testimonials & blogger outreach, while I’m planning on ranting a little bit about my concerns about the ethics and sustainability of all the blogger bribing I’m seeing out there, along with my thoughts that blogger relations shouldn’t be carried out by agencies to generate ‘coverage’ – all to often the PR 2.0 solution I see getting sold to brands.”
If you’re interested in more information about why you should attend NewCommForum09 check out Paull’s post on 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend NewCommForum.
Or you can register here and save $100 with the code SNCRFREIND.
We hope to see you soon.