We’re excited to be part of the upcoming digiday:Social event in New York City, scheduled for Thursday, September 17, which looks like a great gathering of industry’s leading digital marketing professionals, including:
- Our Chief Strategist, Mike Moran
- Michael Donnelly, Group Director of Worldwide Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Brooke McMillan, Social Evangelist, LiveStrong.org
- Shiv Singh VP & Global Social Media Lead, Razorfish
- Paul Beck, Senior Partner, Worldwide Executive Director, Interactive Marketing, Advertising & Social Media, Ogilvy Worldwide
Speakers will focus on topics that help high level media professionals discover and understand social marketing trends. Digiday’s goal is to help marketers not only grasp the current media environment but more importantly, understand how they can leverage this landscape to reach their communication and business goals.
Just a few of the topics that will be covered at Digiday include:
- Can Social Media Scale For a Mass Market Brand?
- Entertainment Marketing Goes Social
- Making Sense of Social Data
- Social Media Marketing Case Studies
- How Brands Become Connectors on the Social Web
Mike’s session, Social Media Spotlight Case Study: Listening 2.0: How to Become a Listening Organization, showcases Converseon’s experience with major brands to create listening environments that benefit the enterprise with in depth conversation analysis and actionable initiatives that cross business unit silos. The session will give the audience a thorough understanding of today’s listening tools, a peek into the future of listening technology, and perspectives on how today’s companies can embed these solutions to create a more agile and future-facing organizations.
You can catch Mike’s presentation at 3:00 p.m. Sign up today! See you there!