Next week catch up with Converseon at the Aberdeen CMO Summit in San Francisco and the Corporate Reputation and Social Media conference in San Francisco.
Aberdeen CMO Summit – September 9-10 – San Francisco
Converseon is a Gold Sponsor of this event and both our CEO Rob Key and VP Erik Rabasca will be in attendance.
Why Should You Be There?
* Collaborate with leading industry figures to address critical components of industry marketing.
* Collect actionable recommendations from Best-in-Class enterprises, to immediately improve your marketing, CRM, contact center and sales force effectiveness strategies.
* Identify global marketing, SFA and CRM strategies, and find out what it takes to turn these into a competitive weapon!
* Network with peers and counterparts in related industries.
* Receive valuable research findings to better equip your marketing teams.
Ragan ‘Corporate Reputation and Strategic Communication in the Age of Social Media‘ – Chicago, IL – September 9-10
Social Media Strategist Paull Young will be speaking at this event on a panel titled ‘Web 2.0 World: Advancing your corporate reputation using social media’ alongside Blog Council President Bob Pearson.
This event will answer the following questions:
- Is your PR and crisis communication plan strong enough to withstand a social media firestorm? (Example: When you saw the repulsive Domino’s video, did you think, “Are we prepared for this?”)
- How have you weathered the economic downturn? Is your reputation intact?
- Have you tapped into the power of social media to extend your brand? If not, why? (Did you know that 72 percent of respondents to a recent survey used social media to research a company’s reputation for customer care before making a purchase?)
- When is the last time you updated your strategic communications plan? Does it include all things Web 2.0?