We are currently looking to add a smart junior at our New York city HQ. Please check the description below and spread the word!
Location: New York City
Converseon is looking for a savvy, social-media-involved person to join our team, working on client engagements including blog development, blogger outreach, social network development and outreach, podcast/video projects, digital PR and other online consumer engagement activities and analysis.
We’re very fast-paced and looking for someone with the desire and ability to learn quickly and with the self-motivation to stay on top of new social media venues and opportunities. If you’ve never heard of Facebook or have never read a blog, please don’t apply. Fresh out of college is fine, or with 1-2 years of experience in almost anything, really – as long as social media and community engagement is a driving force in your life.
* Research opportunities for client interaction in social media venues
* Assist on outreach campaigns: Researching blogs, online communities and other environments, actively assisting in relationship development
* Outreach in written and verbal form to relevant online communities and constituencies
* Assist in managing client projects, including development and adherence to timelines and project plans
* Support team by developing project documentation, including call/meeting reports, presentations, written deliverables
* As needed and depending on skillset, assist team in development of podcasts, blogs and/or basic video
* Professional or personal experience communicating and forming relationships within online communities (this could include blogs, message boards, social networks and other emerging web communities)
* Strong written and verbal communications skills – should be the editor type, not the one who needs to be edited
* Creative problem-solver who can think independently
* Self-starter that identifies opportunities and shows passion for team-development
* Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing team environment and meet tight deadlines
* Fast learner as well as a great team player
* Bachelors degree or better
Please apply by emailing your resume (ideally in the body of the email, or in Word format) and salary requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.